Come to the Willard Gala Auction on Sat., April 22, 2017, 5:30-10 pm!
Ed Roberts Campus, 3075 Adeline St., Berkeley (across from Ashby BART)
Join Willard parents and teachers for an adult evening of fun and fundraising. Tickets include dinner, wine, beer (paid cocktails also available), music, dancing and a chance to bid on a wide variety of auction items at all price points including restaurants, theater tickets, hosted parties, services and even week-long getaways. You don’t have to participate in the bidding, you can just come for the festivities. All proceeds benefit Willard programs.
Buy Your Tickets!
To purchase tickets click the “Donate” button below. Please be sure to add a note giving the names of the attendees and the number of tickets you are purchasing. The ticket price includes dinner, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages. Cocktails will be available for an additional donation at the event.
No amount is too large or too small. As a guide we suggest the following ticket levels:
Gold Level (suggested price) – $40 per ticket
Silver Level – $30 per ticket
Platinum Level – $50 per ticket
Phoenix On Fire Level – $100 per ticket
Pay What You Will – Choose your own ticket price
“I can’t come but I still want to support Willard” Level – $25
Please Donate Items to the Auction!
Auctions need donated merchandise for guests to bid on. The sale of this merchandise is how we raise money for the school. Please consider donating:
- New, unopened merchandise
- Sports or theater tickets
- Gift certificates
- Jewelry, artwork, handicrafts or homemade foods/meals made by you or family members
- Vacation homes owned by anyone you know (Does Grandma or Cousin Bob own a home in Tahoe or other resort area? Call them up and urge them to donate a stay there to the Gala.)
- Time in your Berkeley cottage or in-law unit that out-of-town guests can stay in.
- Professional services, lessons, or tours of your fascinating workplace
- Donate a party or gathering that you host (like dinner parties, wine tastings, craft or workout parties, bike rides, hikes, group lessons in your favorite hobby for kids, adults or families). It’s a fun way to get together, meet new people and raise money for the school.
- Or any other special donations you can think of
Online Donation Form
Provide details about your donation by filling out the online form here:
To ask questions, discuss your donation in more detail or arrange a pickup, please contact Sara Wolf at [click to see address].
Willard PTA is a nonprofit organization and your donation is fully tax-deductible. Our tax identification number is 94-6174782. Deadline for donations is March 31, 2017.
Want to Help with the Gala?
We can use help in ways big and small. If you’d like to volunteer, contact Chrissy Meuris at [click to see address].
Thanks so much for supporting Willard!
Give to the Willard PTA Today!
Your PTA membership dues support advocacy work at the local, state and national PTA levels as well as support all the wonderful events and programs right here at Willard! Suggested PTA membership donation levels are $10, $20 and $50 per person or “pay what you will.” No amount is too small or too large.
To donate to Willard PTA as a charitable gift, you are supporting Willard programs. Willard PTA is a non-profit and your donations are tax-deductible. Some employers will match your charitable donations, so check with your employer’s HR department to see if they will match your Willard PTA gift. Federal Tax ID #94-6174782